To protect their gut microbes during illness, sick mice produce specialized sugars in the gut that feed their microbiota and maintain a healthy ...read more
- Do Doctors Underestimate Severity of IBD?
- ASGE: Over-the-Scope Clipping Device Safe and Effective
- Pentax Launches New HD Endoscopes
- Study Explores Way to Treat Endometrial, Colon Cancers
- SGNA Launches New Infection-Prevention Program
- Olympus Launches Guidewire for Biliary-Tract Endoscopy
- Supersensitive Device May Detect Cancers 'Extremely Early'
- Gut Bacteria Are Protected by Host During Illness
- FDA Approves Rectal Foam for Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Compares Low-Volume Bowel Prep to Trisulfate