Patient-reported data indicates that when Manuka honey is prescribed for esophagitis pain during radiation therapy (RT), it is not more effective ...read more
When Colonoscopies Miss Colorectal Cancer
June 4, 2014 Posted in Galleries
- Traveling Nurse: Experiences in a Foreign Land
- US Endoscopy Announces Full-Market Release of New Snare
- Patients with Metastatic Colon Cancer Respond to New Therapy
- Intervention Helps Prevent C. diff Infections in N.Y. Hospitals
- Medical Errors Often Result from Language Barriers
- Surgeon and Facility Big Factors in Quality of Rectal Surgery
- Does Endoscopy After Gallbladder Removal Reduce Pain?
- Dual Method to Remove Polyps May Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Should Your Facility Personalize Colonoscopy Preps?