Infections with the intestinal superbug C. difficile nearly doubled from 2001 to 2010 in U.S. hospitals without noticeable improvement in patient ...read more
- Should Medicare Cover Virtual Colonoscopy Coverage?
- Study: Fully Covered Metal Stents Work on Benign Biliary Strictures
- APIC Releases Infection-Control Certification Study Guide
- Death of Joan Rivers Brings Endoscopy into the Spot Light
- Mandatory Policy Boosts Flu Vaccination for Healthcare Workers
- Study Identifies Genetics Involved in Pediatric Ulcerative Colitis
- Olympus Launches Hemostasis Clip for GI Endoscopy
- Can an Endoscopic Procedure Help Treat Type-2 Diabetes?
- ASGE Supports New Screening Program for Health Centers
- Report Examines Technology Quality in Scope Processing