Yoshimi Shibata, PhD, professor of biomedical science in the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University, has received a ...read more
- Surgeon and Facility Big Factors in Quality of Rectal Surgery
- Does Endoscopy After Gallbladder Removal Reduce Pain?
- Dual Method to Remove Polyps May Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Should Your Facility Personalize Colonoscopy Preps?
- Vibrating Capsule May Treat Constipation
- Study: Ultraviolet Cleaning Reduces Hospital Superbugs by 20%
- Favorable Study Results for Investigational C. diff Vaccine
- Disruption of Circadian Rhythms May Contribute to IBD
- Researchers Study Treatments for Dysplastic Barrett's Esophagus
- US Endoscopy Releases Raptor Grasping Device