CHICAGO—Mandatory influenza (flu) vaccination, as a condition of employment, does not lead to excessive voluntary termination, according to a four-year analysis of vaccination rates at Loyola University Health System in ...read more
- Olympus Releases Fully Rotatable HD Bronchoscopes
- FDA Grants Premarket Approval for Propofol System
- Does Surgery Fight Reflux When Meds No Longer Work?
- Should Hospitals Screen for C. dif Upon Admission?
- Study Explores New Way to Detect Colorectal Cancer
- Malpractice Suits Add Little to Healthcare Costs
- Endoscopic Treatment for Diverticulum is Safe Long Term
May is Celiac Awareness Month
Posted in Blog
- Researchers Find New Way to Detect Colorectal Cancer
- Plan to Reduce Diarrhea Could Save 2 Million Children a Year