To protect their gut microbes during illness, sick mice produce specialized sugars in the gut that feed their microbiota and maintain a healthy ...read more
- Do Gut Bacteria Rule Our Minds?
- Can Staffing Changes Improve ERCP Outcomes?
- Gut Flora Influences HIV Immune Response
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Reduces Colorectal-Cancer Incidence, Rate of Death
- Researchers Study Gut Bacteria of Premature Babies
- Growing Human GI Cells May Lead to Personalized Treatments
- Team Develops Biomarker for Early Detection of Esophageal Cancer
- VA Studies How to Improve Screening Rates for African Americans
- Study Examines Effectiveness of Hourly Nursing Rounds
- C. difficile Vaccine Proves Safe in Animal Trials