Convincing patients to do a colon-cancer screening test could just take a little extra nudge—like a chance to win $50, new research finds. ...read more
- Survey: Physician Turnover Remains High
- Cells Eating Poison: A Method for Killing Colon Cancer
- Should Medicare Cover Virtual Colonoscopy Coverage?
- Study: Fully Covered Metal Stents Work on Benign Biliary Strictures
- APIC Releases Infection-Control Certification Study Guide
- Death of Joan Rivers Brings Endoscopy into the Spot Light
- Mandatory Policy Boosts Flu Vaccination for Healthcare Workers
- Study Identifies Genetics Involved in Pediatric Ulcerative Colitis
- Olympus Launches Hemostasis Clip for GI Endoscopy
- Can an Endoscopic Procedure Help Treat Type-2 Diabetes?