Great Endoscopy Resources for Quick Learning
If you're looking for a quick way to educate or re-educate yourself on important endoscopy topics, but don't have much time, you may find slide shows very helpful.
Our two most recent slide shows: "Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing" and "Is a Split-Dose Prep Better?" are both excellent for endoscopy professionals at any stage of their career.
Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing includes highlights from the updated Standards of Infection Control in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes from the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA).
As for "Is a Split Dose-Prep Better?" this slide show explores a study from researchers at the Mayo Clinic Arizona. The study showed that system-wide implementation of a split-dose preparation as the primary choice for colonoscopy significantly improved polyp detection rates and adenoma (precancerous polyp) detection rates, overall quality of the preparation, and colonoscopy completion rates.
Each slide show is informative, quick and free.
To read "Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing," click here.
For "Is a Split-Dose Prep Better?" click here.
- US Endoscopy Announces Distribution Agreement for EndoRings Device
- Study: 1 in 10 Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients Misdiagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- People who Have Problems with Numbers Feel Negative about Taking Part in Bowel Cancer Screening
- Study: People May Inherit ‘Gut’ Bacteria that Cause Crohn’s Diseasea and Ulcerative Colitis
- Bacterial 'Bunches' Linked to Some Colorectal Cancers