Great Endoscopy Resources for Quick Learning
If you're looking for a quick way to educate or re-educate yourself on important endoscopy topics, but don't have much time, you may find slide shows very helpful.
Our two most recent slide shows: "Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing" and "Is a Split-Dose Prep Better?" are both excellent for endoscopy professionals at any stage of their career.
Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing includes highlights from the updated Standards of Infection Control in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes from the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA).
As for "Is a Split Dose-Prep Better?" this slide show explores a study from researchers at the Mayo Clinic Arizona. The study showed that system-wide implementation of a split-dose preparation as the primary choice for colonoscopy significantly improved polyp detection rates and adenoma (precancerous polyp) detection rates, overall quality of the preparation, and colonoscopy completion rates.
Each slide show is informative, quick and free.
To read "Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing," click here.
For "Is a Split-Dose Prep Better?" click here.
- Cancer Fear Can Impact Screening Uptake
- Baylor Researcher Develops Biomarker for High-Risk Colon Cancer Metastases
- Helping Co-Workers Deal with Tragedy
- VG Life Sciences Announces Issuance of Patent Covering Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Clip-Inducing Agent
- New Tool Measures Cancer Progress to Help Inform Research and Policy Decisions