Great Endoscopy Resources for Quick Learning
If you're looking for a quick way to educate or re-educate yourself on important endoscopy topics, but don't have much time, you may find slide shows very helpful.
Our two most recent slide shows: "Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing" and "Is a Split-Dose Prep Better?" are both excellent for endoscopy professionals at any stage of their career.
Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing includes highlights from the updated Standards of Infection Control in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes from the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA).
As for "Is a Split Dose-Prep Better?" this slide show explores a study from researchers at the Mayo Clinic Arizona. The study showed that system-wide implementation of a split-dose preparation as the primary choice for colonoscopy significantly improved polyp detection rates and adenoma (precancerous polyp) detection rates, overall quality of the preparation, and colonoscopy completion rates.
Each slide show is informative, quick and free.
To read "Best Practices for Scope Reprocessing," click here.
For "Is a Split-Dose Prep Better?" click here.
- Advocacy Group Fight Colorectal Cancer and Bayer HealthCare Join Forces for One Million Strong
- Use of New Systemic Adjuvant Therapy in Gastrointestinal Tumors Increasing
- Researchers Find Link Between Inflammation, Tissue Regeneration and Wound Repair Response
- New Patient Contact Registry for Rare Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Crohn's Disease Not Exempt from Racial Disparities