For All the Technicians Out There ...
I often hear from endoscopy nurses and technicians that they want to increase their education, but that they lack the time and money to do so. When endoscopy professionals face these challenges and also face pressure from management to update their knowledge, it's a recipe for stress.
The recent EndoNurse slide show "Scope Cleaning: Increase Efficiency and Efficacy" mitigates these problems. It's free and is a fast read that will help endoscopy professionals (especially technicians) at any level of knowledge and experience.
The slide show, based on information from Amanda Bruemmer, RN, BSN, summarizes scope cleaning efficiency and efficacy. Bruemmer is a project specialist in the Medical Systems Group of Olympus America and provided thorough yet easy-to-understand information.
To view the slide show, click here.
- Breath Test to Aid in Diagnosis of Delayed Gastric Emptying
- American Nurses Association Highlights Nursing Ethics at Inaugural Event
- PENTAX Medical Names New Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operating Officer
- Novel Mechanism for Crohn’s Disease Uncovered
- ANA Panel Aims to Prevent Violence, Bullying in Health Care Facilities