For All the Technicians Out There ...
I often hear from endoscopy nurses and technicians that they want to increase their education, but that they lack the time and money to do so. When endoscopy professionals face these challenges and also face pressure from management to update their knowledge, it's a recipe for stress.
The recent EndoNurse slide show "Scope Cleaning: Increase Efficiency and Efficacy" mitigates these problems. It's free and is a fast read that will help endoscopy professionals (especially technicians) at any level of knowledge and experience.
The slide show, based on information from Amanda Bruemmer, RN, BSN, summarizes scope cleaning efficiency and efficacy. Bruemmer is a project specialist in the Medical Systems Group of Olympus America and provided thorough yet easy-to-understand information.
To view the slide show, click here.
- Research Explains Why Popular Antacids May Increase Chance of Bone Fractures
- Researchers Identify Mutations That May Enable Earlier Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer Recurrence
- Major Increase In Colorectal Cancer Screening Uptake Shown with New Screening Test
- FDA: Olympus Validates New Reprocessing Instructions for Model TJF-Q180V Duodenoscopes
- CDC’s ‘Tips from Former Smokers’ Ads Focus on Living with Colorectal Cancer