For All the Technicians Out There ...
I often hear from endoscopy nurses and technicians that they want to increase their education, but that they lack the time and money to do so. When endoscopy professionals face these challenges and also face pressure from management to update their knowledge, it's a recipe for stress.
The recent EndoNurse slide show "Scope Cleaning: Increase Efficiency and Efficacy" mitigates these problems. It's free and is a fast read that will help endoscopy professionals (especially technicians) at any level of knowledge and experience.
The slide show, based on information from Amanda Bruemmer, RN, BSN, summarizes scope cleaning efficiency and efficacy. Bruemmer is a project specialist in the Medical Systems Group of Olympus America and provided thorough yet easy-to-understand information.
To view the slide show, click here.
- FDA Announces Voluntary Recall of Non-Expired Sterile Drugs from Unique Pharmaceuticals
- US Endoscopy Releases Irrigation Scope Connector
- New Statement Published on PEG Feeding Tubes for Kids
- Children's Hospital Starts Center for Complex Colorectal Issues
- Scientists Identify Proteins Involved in Crohn's Disease