Are You Looking for Education Resources for 2013?
The EndoNurse website had many big hits in 2012, and we’ve collected them to share with you.
If you're at all curious about which educational resources other endoscopy professionals found the most interesting from EndoNurse.com last year, check out our article, "The Best of EndoNurse from 2012: Articles, News and More."
The list of last year’s most popular content includes articles, news stories, slide shows, image galleries and reports. All of these items are still available and can be as useful in 2013 as they were in 2012.
Happy New Year!
- CDC’s ‘Tips from Former Smokers’ Ads Focus on Living with Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Test Can Help Some Colorectal Cancer Patients Avoid Unnecessary Drug Side-Effects
- EndoStim LES Stimulation Therapy Demonstrates Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Results in Treating GERD Patients
- Team Challenge Races Raise Awareness, Funds for IBD
- Autistic Children More Likely to Have GI Issues in Early Life