Are You Looking for Education Resources for 2013?
The EndoNurse website had many big hits in 2012, and we’ve collected them to share with you.
If you're at all curious about which educational resources other endoscopy professionals found the most interesting from EndoNurse.com last year, check out our article, "The Best of EndoNurse from 2012: Articles, News and More."
The list of last year’s most popular content includes articles, news stories, slide shows, image galleries and reports. All of these items are still available and can be as useful in 2013 as they were in 2012.
Happy New Year!
- Helping Endoscopy Staff Realize Full Potential through Education
- Insight into Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- SGNA Offers Safety Steps to Guard Against CRE Transmission Through ERCP Procedures
- Researchers Investigate Possible Colon Cancer Risk for New Generation of Weight-Loss Drugs
- Published Outcomes Announced from Study on Adolescent Bariatric Surgery Safety