Are You Looking for Education Resources for 2013?
The EndoNurse website had many big hits in 2012, and we’ve collected them to share with you.
If you're at all curious about which educational resources other endoscopy professionals found the most interesting from EndoNurse.com last year, check out our article, "The Best of EndoNurse from 2012: Articles, News and More."
The list of last year’s most popular content includes articles, news stories, slide shows, image galleries and reports. All of these items are still available and can be as useful in 2013 as they were in 2012.
Happy New Year!
- Web-Based Video Enhances Patient Compliance with Colorectal Cancer Screening
- IpAuctions Presents 'World’s Smallest Disposable Illuminated Endoscope' for Auction
- The Susan and Leonard Feinstein Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Center Opens at Mount Sinai
- Helping Doctors Predict What’s Next for Patients Diagnosed with Hepatitis C
- Extra Effort Will Move Medicine Forward, John Allen Says During DDW Lecture