Are You Looking for Education Resources for 2013?
The EndoNurse website had many big hits in 2012, and we’ve collected them to share with you.
If you're at all curious about which educational resources other endoscopy professionals found the most interesting from EndoNurse.com last year, check out our article, "The Best of EndoNurse from 2012: Articles, News and More."
The list of last year’s most popular content includes articles, news stories, slide shows, image galleries and reports. All of these items are still available and can be as useful in 2013 as they were in 2012.
Happy New Year!
- Implantable ‘Artificial Pancreas’ Could Help Diabetes Patients Control Blood Sugar
- EndoChoice Announces Debt Refinancing
- Obese Colorectal Cancer Patients Survive Longer than Thin Patients
- Protein's Impact on Colorectal Cancer is Dappled
- Spouses and Relatives of Celiac Disease Patients Face Risk of Autoimmune Diseases