Are You Looking for Education Resources for 2013?
The EndoNurse website had many big hits in 2012, and we’ve collected them to share with you.
If you're at all curious about which educational resources other endoscopy professionals found the most interesting from EndoNurse.com last year, check out our article, "The Best of EndoNurse from 2012: Articles, News and More."
The list of last year’s most popular content includes articles, news stories, slide shows, image galleries and reports. All of these items are still available and can be as useful in 2013 as they were in 2012.
Happy New Year!
- Colonscopies of the Future: Adjustable-Focus Endoscope Helps to Reduce Patient Discomfort
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders Twice as Likely in People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- McMaster Scientists Show a Link Between Intestinal Bacteria and Depression
- Probiotics Improve Behavioral Symptoms of Chronic Inflammatory Diseases in Mice
- BMI of Texas Now Offering Duodenal Switch Surgery