Are You Looking for Education Resources for 2013?
The EndoNurse website had many big hits in 2012, and we’ve collected them to share with you.
If you're at all curious about which educational resources other endoscopy professionals found the most interesting from EndoNurse.com last year, check out our article, "The Best of EndoNurse from 2012: Articles, News and More."
The list of last year’s most popular content includes articles, news stories, slide shows, image galleries and reports. All of these items are still available and can be as useful in 2013 as they were in 2012.
Happy New Year!
- Novel Mechanism for Crohn’s Disease Uncovered
- ANA Panel Aims to Prevent Violence, Bullying in Health Care Facilities
- Investigators Discover New Pathway that Prevents Chronic Inflammation in the Gut
- Toxic Mushroom-Based Drug May Help Battle Colorectal Cancer
- Immune System Protein Regulates Sensitivity to Bitter Taste