Are You Looking for Education Resources for 2013?
The EndoNurse website had many big hits in 2012, and we’ve collected them to share with you.
If you're at all curious about which educational resources other endoscopy professionals found the most interesting from EndoNurse.com last year, check out our article, "The Best of EndoNurse from 2012: Articles, News and More."
The list of last year’s most popular content includes articles, news stories, slide shows, image galleries and reports. All of these items are still available and can be as useful in 2013 as they were in 2012.
Happy New Year!
- Gut Instincts: What Harms Some Cells May Protect Against Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- High Incidence of Bowel Disease Seen in People with Lung Conditions
- Colon Cancer Cells in situ Co-Opt Fibroblasts in Surrounding Tissue to Break Out
- Covidien’s Capsule Endoscopy PillCam SB Featured in New Smithsonian Exhibit ‘Tools: Extending Our Reach’
- Imaging Technique Reveals Bacterial Biofilms in Colon Cancer Patients; Could Be Used as a Clinical Diagnostic Tool