What's Your Biggest Challenge as an Endo Nurse?
Recently, the EndoNurse team posted the following question to our readers: "What is your biggest challenge as an endoscopy professional?"
The choices were:
Not enough time in the day
Poor access to education opportunities
Any idea which was the most popular response? Take a minute to wager a guess ...
Surely it couldn't be "difficult patients." Endoscopy nurses often talk about how much they love their patients, so, indeed that can't be it. The most popular answer for biggest challenge is "not enough time in the day," which 27 percent of people selected. The complete list of answers follows:
Not enough time in the day: 27%
Unrealistic expectations: 22%
Low budgets: 20%
Difficult colleagues: 12%
Poor access to education opportunities: 11%
Difficult administrators: 6%
Difficult patients: 3%
Were you surprised at all by the results?
- Researchers Identify Pancreatic Cancer Patients Who Benefit from Personalized Treatment
- Adults with Disabilities Screened for Colorectal Cancer Less Often, Researchers Say
- AGA Receives $2.25 Million Endowment for New Research into Neuroenteric Disease
- Bringing an Infection Prevention Champion to the Endoscopy/GI Unit
- Widely Used Food Additive Promotes IBD, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome, Research Shows