In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- CDC’s ‘Tips from Former Smokers’ Ads Focus on Living with Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Test Can Help Some Colorectal Cancer Patients Avoid Unnecessary Drug Side-Effects
- EndoStim LES Stimulation Therapy Demonstrates Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Results in Treating GERD Patients
- Team Challenge Races Raise Awareness, Funds for IBD
- Autistic Children More Likely to Have GI Issues in Early Life