In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- Spouses and Relatives of Celiac Disease Patients Face Risk of Autoimmune Diseases
- Pinaverium Shows Promising Results for Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer: Taking a Step Back to Move Forward
- Synthetic Biologics Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation
- Enrollment Begins in National Clinical Trial for Novel Fecal Incontinence Treatment