In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- Novel Mechanism for Crohn’s Disease Uncovered
- ANA Panel Aims to Prevent Violence, Bullying in Health Care Facilities
- Investigators Discover New Pathway that Prevents Chronic Inflammation in the Gut
- Toxic Mushroom-Based Drug May Help Battle Colorectal Cancer
- Immune System Protein Regulates Sensitivity to Bitter Taste