In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- Advocacy Group Fight Colorectal Cancer and Bayer HealthCare Join Forces for One Million Strong
- Use of New Systemic Adjuvant Therapy in Gastrointestinal Tumors Increasing
- Researchers Find Link Between Inflammation, Tissue Regeneration and Wound Repair Response
- New Patient Contact Registry for Rare Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Crohn's Disease Not Exempt from Racial Disparities