In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- Cancer Fear Can Impact Screening Uptake
- Baylor Researcher Develops Biomarker for High-Risk Colon Cancer Metastases
- Helping Co-Workers Deal with Tragedy
- VG Life Sciences Announces Issuance of Patent Covering Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Clip-Inducing Agent
- New Tool Measures Cancer Progress to Help Inform Research and Policy Decisions