In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- US Endoscopy Announces Distribution Agreement for EndoRings Device
- Study: 1 in 10 Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients Misdiagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- People who Have Problems with Numbers Feel Negative about Taking Part in Bowel Cancer Screening
- Study: People May Inherit ‘Gut’ Bacteria that Cause Crohn’s Diseasea and Ulcerative Colitis
- Bacterial 'Bunches' Linked to Some Colorectal Cancers