In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- Web-Based Video Enhances Patient Compliance with Colorectal Cancer Screening
- IpAuctions Presents 'World’s Smallest Disposable Illuminated Endoscope' for Auction
- The Susan and Leonard Feinstein Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Center Opens at Mount Sinai
- Helping Doctors Predict What’s Next for Patients Diagnosed with Hepatitis C
- Extra Effort Will Move Medicine Forward, John Allen Says During DDW Lecture