In Search of Impervious Gowns
I am looking for a cheaper impervious gown that is disposable and wondered what others in endoscopy use. We currently use a clear, knee-length, sleeveless plastic gown.
We all like it, but they are about $.55 each and that expense really adds up with each case between nurses, techs, and physicians. Any suggestions? If so, please leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for your help,
Deb Collier, RN, BSN, MPA
Endoscopy department manager
- 3-D Cancer Models Give Fresh Perspective on Progress of Disease
- Nurse Navigators Can Increase Patient Compliance with Bowel Preps
- Viral Infection in Colon Cancer Stem Cells Mimicked; Druggable Target Identified
- ANA Recommends That All Nurses Should Be Immunized Against Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Colorful Potatoes May Pack Powerful Cancer Prevention Punch