GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
Posted in News, Industry Issues, Procedures, Colon Cancer Awareness Month (Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month), Colon Cancer (Colorectal Cancer), Colonoscopy, Endoscopy
- Ethical Practice and Quality Care Form Emphasis of National Nurses Week (May 6-12)
- Study Addresses Length of Endoscope Storage Time
- Cook Medical Unveils New, 3-Stage Esophageal Dilation Balloon
- Patients with Gastrointestinal Tumors at Higher Risk of Other Cancers
- Cahaba Government Benefit Administrators Awards EndoGastric Solution’s TIF Procedure Coverage in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee