GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
Posted in News, Industry Issues, Procedures, Colon Cancer Awareness Month (Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month), Colon Cancer (Colorectal Cancer), Colonoscopy, Endoscopy
- New Patient Contact Registry for Rare Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Crohn's Disease Not Exempt from Racial Disparities
- Colon Cancer Alliance Marks National Dress in Blue Day on March 6
- Researchers Identify Pancreatic Cancer Patients Who Benefit from Personalized Treatment
- Adults with Disabilities Screened for Colorectal Cancer Less Often, Researchers Say