GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
Posted in News, Industry Issues, Procedures, Colon Cancer Awareness Month (Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month), Colon Cancer (Colorectal Cancer), Colonoscopy, Endoscopy
- Implantable ‘Artificial Pancreas’ Could Help Diabetes Patients Control Blood Sugar
- EndoChoice Announces Debt Refinancing
- Obese Colorectal Cancer Patients Survive Longer than Thin Patients
- Protein's Impact on Colorectal Cancer is Dappled
- Spouses and Relatives of Celiac Disease Patients Face Risk of Autoimmune Diseases