GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
- Probiotics Improve Behavioral Symptoms of Chronic Inflammatory Diseases in Mice
- BMI of Texas Now Offering Duodenal Switch Surgery
- 'Biosimilars' for Children with IBD Need More Research, ESPGHAN Expert Panel States
- Improving the Quality of Bowel Preps for Colonoscopies
- Bug Out: Killing Common Bacteria Might Curb Stomach Cancer, Studies Show