GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
Posted in News, Industry Issues, Procedures, Colon Cancer Awareness Month (Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month), Colon Cancer (Colorectal Cancer), Colonoscopy, Endoscopy
- Research Explains Why Popular Antacids May Increase Chance of Bone Fractures
- Researchers Identify Mutations That May Enable Earlier Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer Recurrence
- Major Increase In Colorectal Cancer Screening Uptake Shown with New Screening Test
- FDA: Olympus Validates New Reprocessing Instructions for Model TJF-Q180V Duodenoscopes
- CDC’s ‘Tips from Former Smokers’ Ads Focus on Living with Colorectal Cancer