GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
Posted in News, Industry Issues, Procedures, Colon Cancer Awareness Month (Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month), Colon Cancer (Colorectal Cancer), Colonoscopy, Endoscopy
- Cancer Fear Can Impact Screening Uptake
- Baylor Researcher Develops Biomarker for High-Risk Colon Cancer Metastases
- Helping Co-Workers Deal with Tragedy
- VG Life Sciences Announces Issuance of Patent Covering Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Clip-Inducing Agent
- New Tool Measures Cancer Progress to Help Inform Research and Policy Decisions