GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
- 3-D Cancer Models Give Fresh Perspective on Progress of Disease
- Nurse Navigators Can Increase Patient Compliance with Bowel Preps
- Viral Infection in Colon Cancer Stem Cells Mimicked; Druggable Target Identified
- ANA Recommends That All Nurses Should Be Immunized Against Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Colorful Potatoes May Pack Powerful Cancer Prevention Punch