GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
Posted in News, Industry Issues, Procedures, Colon Cancer Awareness Month (Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month), Colon Cancer (Colorectal Cancer), Colonoscopy, Endoscopy
- Covidien’s Capsule Endoscopy PillCam SB Featured in New Smithsonian Exhibit ‘Tools: Extending Our Reach’
- Imaging Technique Reveals Bacterial Biofilms in Colon Cancer Patients; Could Be Used as a Clinical Diagnostic Tool
- US Endoscopy Announces Distribution Agreement for EndoRings Device
- Study: 1 in 10 Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients Misdiagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- People who Have Problems with Numbers Feel Negative about Taking Part in Bowel Cancer Screening