GRANGEVILLE, Idaho—An Idaho treasurer resisted a doctor's push to include colonoscopy reminders in annual tax notices, the Associated Press reported today. The reason the treasurer cited is that people might find the notice “ironic,” according to the Associated Press article. To read more, click here.
Doc Asks Treasurer to Put Colonoscopy Reminder in Tax Notice
Posted in News, Industry Issues, Procedures, Colon Cancer Awareness Month (Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month), Colon Cancer (Colorectal Cancer), Colonoscopy, Endoscopy
- IpAuctions Presents 'World’s Smallest Disposable Illuminated Endoscope' for Auction
- The Susan and Leonard Feinstein Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Center Opens at Mount Sinai
- Helping Doctors Predict What’s Next for Patients Diagnosed with Hepatitis C
- Extra Effort Will Move Medicine Forward, John Allen Says During DDW Lecture
- How Our Gut Changes Across the Life Course