COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- How Our Gut Changes Across the Life Course
- Results of Clinical Trial Support New IBgard to Manage Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Simple Blood Test Released to Quickly and Reliably Diagnose Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Research Lab Develops Cost-effective Test to Detect Presence of CRE on Reprocessed Duodenoscopes
- New Studies Document Advances in Treating Gastrointestinal Diseases