COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- Gut Instincts: What Harms Some Cells May Protect Against Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- High Incidence of Bowel Disease Seen in People with Lung Conditions
- Colon Cancer Cells in situ Co-Opt Fibroblasts in Surrounding Tissue to Break Out
- Covidien’s Capsule Endoscopy PillCam SB Featured in New Smithsonian Exhibit ‘Tools: Extending Our Reach’
- Imaging Technique Reveals Bacterial Biofilms in Colon Cancer Patients; Could Be Used as a Clinical Diagnostic Tool