COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- FDA Announces Voluntary Recall of Non-Expired Sterile Drugs from Unique Pharmaceuticals
- US Endoscopy Releases Irrigation Scope Connector
- New Statement Published on PEG Feeding Tubes for Kids
- Children's Hospital Starts Center for Complex Colorectal Issues
- Scientists Identify Proteins Involved in Crohn's Disease