COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- New Bathroom Finder App Helps People with Medical Needs Who Urgently Need a Bathroom When Traveling
- Trial Shows Stem Cells Provide Long-Term Relief from Dangerous Crohn’s Side Effect
- Researchers Identify ‘Beige’ Fat-Burning Cells in Humans
- Duke-UNC Collaboration Creating ‘Gut-on-a-Chip’
- Effective Doctor-Patient Communication is Essential in Treating Chronic Conditions Like IBS