COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- Environment Vs. Genetics in Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Study Explores Therapies for Advanced Esophageal Cancer
- Minimizing Burn Out: How to Take Care of Nurses
- Engaging Patients for a Proper Prep: Colon Prep Center Educates Patients, Leads to Clean Colons, Efficient Workflow
- Big Increase in Surgeon Training for da Vinci Colorectal Surgery