COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- Obese Colorectal Cancer Patients Survive Longer than Thin Patients
- Protein's Impact on Colorectal Cancer is Dappled
- Spouses and Relatives of Celiac Disease Patients Face Risk of Autoimmune Diseases
- Pinaverium Shows Promising Results for Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer: Taking a Step Back to Move Forward