COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- Colonscopies of the Future: Adjustable-Focus Endoscope Helps to Reduce Patient Discomfort
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders Twice as Likely in People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- McMaster Scientists Show a Link Between Intestinal Bacteria and Depression
- Probiotics Improve Behavioral Symptoms of Chronic Inflammatory Diseases in Mice
- BMI of Texas Now Offering Duodenal Switch Surgery