COLUMBUS, Ohio—The makers of a sedative used for surgery have stepped forward to denounce that the sedative is being used to execute inmates in Oklahoma, and that there are plans to do the same in Ohio, according to the Associated Press. To read the full AP, click here.
Sedative Maker Complains About Drug Being Used in Executions
- Mayo Researchers Examine Risk Factors, Patient Outcomes Linked to Colorectal Cancer
- Researchers Thwart Cancer Cells By Triggering 'Virus Alert’
- 3-D Cancer Models Give Fresh Perspective on Progress of Disease
- Nurse Navigators Can Increase Patient Compliance with Bowel Preps
- Viral Infection in Colon Cancer Stem Cells Mimicked; Druggable Target Identified