People choose to cycle with SARMs for different reasons. However, one of the most popular reasons is to gain muscle, and the SARM known as Ligandrol or LGD 4033 is particularly useful for this purpose.
On the other hand, you have people who take SARMs to cut fat without sacrificing calories. Ostarine is particularly useful for this purpose. Of course, it’s always a good idea to eat well whether you’re cutting or putting on mass. People also turn to SARMs to gain strength quickly and effectively. SARMs; RAD140 are great for strength increasing because they allow you to lift record-breaking deadlifts, squats, and bench presses.
Again, you can only get exceptional results if you combine training with a healthy diet. SARMs like RAD140 can only help you get a quarter of the way while the rest depends on you taking responsibility for your daily regimen.
Review-What is RAD140?
RAD140 is known as the best SARM to take for anyone that wants to put on massive amounts of mass. Like most of the other SARMs, RAD140 has a selective action. This means it targets specific parts of the muscles and bones, to the exclusion of significant systems and organs in the body. As a result, SARMs don’t cause any adverse side effects, and they certainly won’t disrupt your body’s natural homeostasis.
It’s a well-known fact that supplements like Testosterone come with horrifying side-effects, but people continue to take them with the promise of getting faster results. SARMs work differently from pheromones and steroids due to their selective nature. After all, the phrase SARM is short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators, with the operative word being “selective.”
As such, SARMs are becoming increasingly popular in the bodybuilding world. If this is your first time reading about RAD140, then you’re in for a treat. We’re about to reveal all the information you need to know about this SARM if you’re a beginner.
How Does It Work?
RAD-140 generates what is known as anabolic processes by aiming its action at specific receptors in the skeletal muscles. In case you’re wondering, skeletal muscles are muscles that can be activated at will, and they include pectoral muscles, deltoid muscles, and biceps, for example.
- Like most SARMs, RAD140 will not transform into DHT or aromatize once it reaches the bloodstream.
- Instead, this SARM offers all the benefits of steroids with none of the disadvantages. That’s why many athletes and bodybuilders turn to RAD140 to improve their workouts. As you probably know, the higher your testosterone levels, the more likely you are to put on and retain muscle, even when you’re cutting.
Further, in this article, we’re going to share with you how to use RAD 140 during bulking and cutting cycles and why it’s so effective in both.
Otherwise, you can rest assured knowing that RAD140 has been touted as the safest and most effective SARM available. RAD140 provides the same effects as Dianabol but with none of the terrible side effects.
Main Benefits of RAD140
Several studies and anecdotal evidence show that there are numerous benefits to cycling with RAD140.
Here are some of them:
Boosts Muscle Mass
Part of what makes RAD140 so fantastic is the fact that it can simultaneously boost lean tissue gains without any fat increase. A research study done on monkeys showed that it’s possible to experience a 10% average weight gain when cycling with RAD140. This research study lasted for 28 days in total, and the subjects didn’t show any side effects during or afterward.
Like most people, you probably want to improve your stamina so that you can achieve better results in the gym. The excellent news is RAD140 makes it possible to enhance endurance stamina and speed during workouts while consistently optimizing interval training and high-intensity workouts.
Powerful Anabolic Effect
RAD 140 acts similarly to testosterone in terms of the benefits it offers but without any of the terrible side effects associated with testosterone.
- That’s because RAD-140 only interacts with specific hormonal receptors in the bones and muscles. Also, it doesn’t cause any estrogenic effects which mean users don’t have to worry about experiencing any hormonal imbalances when taking RAD 140.
It’s interesting to note that there are a ton of reviewers who say that they’ve experienced more significant anabolic effects when taking RAD140 than they did when they were still cycling with steroids like Testosterone. Several steroid users opted to switch to RAD140 as a PCT in between cycles.
Reduces Testosterone Side Effects
Data from initial studies on RAD140 shows that when taken together with anabolic steroids, this SARM can significantly mitigate testosterone side effects. The monkeys who were tested in this research showed little to no difference in testosterone stimulation in the seminal vesicles and prostate.
- The monkeys had minimal liver enzyme elevation over the 28-day trial, which proves that RAD140 doesn’t damage the liver. Keep in mind that this research was based on a dose that’s 10 times higher than the average dose.
These results are part of the reason why an increasing number of athletes and bodybuilders are turning to SARMs and ditching steroids altogether.
No Side Effects on Reproductive Organs
The great thing about RAD140 is that a little goes a long way. You can experience all of the benefits it offers while taking the lowest dose possible. This makes it one of the safest supplements to take while maintaining prostate health.
According to studies done on mice, RAD140 can enhance bone and muscles growth without elevating sex tissue or affecting the prostate or clitoris. (Good news; RAD140 is safe for women too!)
Helps with Weight Loss
RAD140 mainly focuses on increasing bone and muscle cells, so its ability to reduce body fat is an indirect benefit or effect. Thanks to the increase in muscle mass, the body’s metabolism naturally improves, thus bringing about weight loss.
According to user reviews, RAD140 has been shown to increase speed, endurance, and stamina while training, and this effectively decreases fat while improving muscle growth.
Treats Breast Cancer
Radius, the pharmaceutical company behind RAD140, initially developed this SARM to treat breast cancer with Androgen Receptor (AR) and Estrogen Receptor (ER) properties.
The Vitro studies conducted by the company indicate that RAD140 has the ability to prevent AR/ER-breast cancer cell growth in postmenopausal women. Thanks to these positive results, further studies were approved to fully determine the extent of RAD140’s potential as a breast cancer treatment.
Improves Brain Health
Research shows that reduced testosterone levels in men lead to an increase in the risk of disease development in androgen-responsive tissue. This means that it’s much easier for men to develop neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
While testosterone is an effective treatment against AR diseases, it comes with the risk of prostate cancer. The good news is that early RA140 research trials show that it’s a promising treatment for AR diseases due to its ability to reduce cell death, and it comes without the side effects of testosterone.
Side Effects of RAD140
RAD140 is selective in its action, which is why it doesn’t cause any side effects.
- However, it’s essential to keep in mind that RAD140 is a new kid on the block and not a lot of studies have conducted on it. So far, the available data from clinical studies indicate that this SARM doesn’t cause any adverse side-effects.
- There’s only a handful of reported cases where patients experienced testosterone suppression due to prolonged intake of RAD140. This is the body’s natural reaction to taking this SARM for long periods and can be avoided or treated with PCT.
- If there’s one thing, we’ve noticed it’s that RAD140 is much stronger than other SARMs. There’s no set dosage recommendation for it due to the lack of sufficient clinical evidence. But thanks to anecdotal evidence, we know that the average dose is 10 mg to 30 mg per day.
- This is enough to experience explosive results over a short period of 8 weeks. It’s probably best to stick with a low dose of 10 mg to 20 mg per day if you want to get the most out of this SARM. Keep in mind that the higher the dose and the longer you take Testolone for, the higher your risk of experiencing hormone suppression.
For the best results, stick with the lowest dose possible and only take RAD140 for 8 to 10 weeks max.
RAD140 vs. LGD
It’s quite common for people who’ve taken both RAD140 and LGD to compare the two. This is not surprising considering that these SARMs are very similar in their effects. They’re both fantastic for building lean muscle mass and boosting strength.
- With that said, Testolone is better than LGD-4033 or Ligandrol at building muscle and strength. Sure, Ligandrol is not as suppressive as RAD140, but the latter is much stronger and more effective at achieving sustainable gains.
- Ligandrol is still one of the GOATs though, and can work its magic at super low doses of just 5 mg per day! Now, that’s impressive.
Where Should You Buy RAD140?
RAD140 is widely available online from different vendors and suppliers. Just make sure to specify that you’re buying it as a research chemical and not as a fitness supplement.
We highly recommend the Boss Peptides vendor because they’re reliable and have a track record for consistently selling high-quality SARMs and other helpful products for years. Plus, they won’t hesitate to show you their third-party lab testing results, which means they’re legit.